[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SurroundByUs.com • View topic - %titleprev01% and %titlenext01% templates not working

SurroundByUs.com

A Stereo-to-Surround Community
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am
  • No posting regarding file sharing of copyrighted material is allowed
  • AudioMuxer is here
  • Spec, SpecScript and SpecWeb are here

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

The tools and techniques described and provided on this forum are intended for use on material owned by users and for their personal use as covered by "fair use" and other applicable copyright laws. The owners and moderators of this forum do not suggest or condone any violation of copyright or other applicable laws. Any use of these methods outside this forum in a manner which violates "fair use" or copyright is done so at the individual's own peril and is not the responsibility of surroundbyus.com.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm 
Surround Fan

Hi everyone, thank you for letting me onboard and I wish you all the best!

This is my first post, I'll try to be as clear as possible. In AudioMuxer's ( I have the latest version 0.9.6.3) menu Application-Settings and in the Template section, the %title% template works.
In other words, when I select a wav or flac file, the title will be displayed. What I want is to select a list of audio files and add the templates

%titleprev03%
%titleprev02%
%titleprev01%
%title%
%titlenext01%
%titlenext02%
%titlenext03%

in that order. Like I said, only the %title% displays, but what I noticed after some experimention is that if I go to the audio tracks I've selected and edit them from within Audiomuxer, add text to the Genre field then save and exit, the titleprevs and titlenexts templates will be populated by the text in the Genre fields!

In other words, %titleprev01%=%genre%, same goes for %titlenext01% (also for 02 and 03)

It will display the genre text in the previous and following track, NOT the previous or following title.

Is there any way to fix this? This is probably the only flaw I've seen that keeps this from being a perfect program for what I want (create ISO files out of my audio files with a menu of the current track and its' previous and following tracks displaying, with a background image of my choice).

Thanks in advance, cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:14 am 
SBU Wiki Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm 
Surround Fan

Thanks for your swift reply!

I downloaded the update and indeed now the previous and following tracks are presented correctly within the Audiomuxer interface. I use a black font for previous and following tracks and a red font for the currently playing font in order to distinguish it.

However, when I mux to DVD (the only box I have checked in that section is the ISO box, and the PAL (720x576) - 16:9 option selected), create the ISO and open it with VLC (with VLC you don't need to mount the ISO beforehand), only the current title (the one in red font) shows. In other words, for every track playing only the current track title itself is displayed, not the previous and following ones.

I mounted the ISO and opened with MPC-HC, same thing.

I tried muxing to MKV, in this case the previous and following tracks shown where genre texts.

I completely uninstalled Audiomuxer and all its' components that were visible in my Revo uninstaller program (AviSynth 2.5 and ImbBurn), rebooted my laptop and then installed the Update 2 setup file. I
selected some wav files (all 48khz, 16bit), repeated muxing to DVD creating the ISO file and then opened the created iso with VLC. Same thing, one title per track, no previous or following ones.

I repeated with different Pal and NTSC settings, nada.

Am I doing something wrong? Awaiting your feedback

P.S. There is an old program called Apollo Audio DVD Creator that creates DVD folders that you can make an iso file of. The program has a menu similar to Audiomuxer's
%titleprev03%
%titleprev02%
%titleprev01%
%title%
%titlenext01%
%titlenext02%
%titlenext03%
similar in that it groups the tracks listed by 5 or 6 at a time, but they are clickable within VLC or whatever program the iso is being used! With a Prev and Next link added as well that takes you to the previous or next set of 6 tracks!
If Audiomuxer can do THAT as well, well that would be just swell! (Can it??) Even if it can't, I'd be satisfied with it's menu of current, prevous and following being displayed in e.g. VLC as they are displayed in the Audiomuxer's interface.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 am 
SBU Wiki Team

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:13 pm 
Surround Fan

Everythings fixed with the new update, now the titleprevs and titlenexts open up in e.g. VLC like a charm!

I tried to compile a DVD menu using DVD-Lab Pro, first by creating the Celltimes.txt as stated in the guide with PgcDemux.
At the point however in DVD-Lab Pro when I import the Celltimes.txt to create the chapter frames, I get this error message:

Can't place the chapter:7212
It may be placed out of the file length

7212 is the first entry of the Celltimes.txt. I simply can't go any steps further because of that error message. If you have any ideas on this, I won't deter from your suggestions!

In the aforementioned program Apollo Audio DVD Creator, there is the option for my lossless WAV files to convert to LPCM files (lossless as well) to VOB files, therefore no loss or compresssion.

May I presume that in Audiomuxer the audio remains as is (no loss) during muxing to DVD or MKV? I haven't seen anything to contradict this, but can you please confirm it?

Thx again :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:40 am 
SBU Wiki Team

Correct. Audiomuxer does not change the source format when creating a DVD/MKV file.
Wrt. your other problem. Just tested it and here it works without a problem. I'll PM you for more details.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:09 pm 
Surround Fan

Thx for pming the details, I really appreciate your help!

I think I found what was wrong :o When I muxed my audio tracks to DVD in Audiomuxer, I left all the boxes unchecked before using PgcDemux and DVDLAbPro (with the errors that came up).
This time I checked the box "Encode Images to Video". After that, I did not encounter any problem. The final result (after clicking the iso file I created out of the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS that DVDLabPro produced and opening VLC) was a root menu I created from DVDLabPro and then any bullet/song that I clicked on that root menu (or the clickable Play All text) presented the
%titleprev03%
%titleprev02%
%titleprev01%
%title%
%titlenext01%
%titlenext02%
%titlenext03%
format with my image as the background!

In other words, fantastic and mission accomplished!

Once again, I appreciate your efforts :-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:26 am 
SBU Wiki Team

Great news. Have fun :) :)