[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SurroundByUs.com • View topic - PLEASEE HELP MEEE

SurroundByUs.com

A Stereo-to-Surround Community
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 am
  • No posting regarding file sharing of copyrighted material is allowed
  • AudioMuxer is here
  • Spec, SpecScript and SpecWeb are here

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

The tools and techniques described and provided on this forum are intended for use on material owned by users and for their personal use as covered by "fair use" and other applicable copyright laws. The owners and moderators of this forum do not suggest or condone any violation of copyright or other applicable laws. Any use of these methods outside this forum in a manner which violates "fair use" or copyright is done so at the individual's own peril and is not the responsibility of surroundbyus.com.

Post subject: PLEASEE HELP MEEE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm 
Surroundaholic

please help, same error of " Tusku", i'm using Windows Xp x86, an Plogue bidule 096, but not load the SPEC 4.0 and ZPAN,

I follow the instructions nothing, not work.

please sorry my english, i m from Mexico..

music in 5.1 DTS its wonderfull...

:cry: plugins commercial ( UM225, UPMIX5 pyramix...) very expensive

why have making wrong. i need answers...

e-mail: jcvw1972@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: PLEASEE HELP MEEE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:54 pm 
SBU Wiki Team

Choquito.....send us information as to what operating system you are running, as well as a screenshot of what is showing in red once you expand the SPEC group.

you can also feel free to PM me any questions in spanish if it is easier for you. soy hispano.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm 
SBU Wiki Team

Yes, I was going to ask you the same questions I asked Tusku:

What version of Windows and which version of Plogue Bidule are you running?

Can you provide an image showing a detailed listing of your C:\Program Files\Plogue\Bidule\plugins folder?

Also, hold the Ctrl key and double-click on one of the red boxes: it will open the group and you will see one or more red boxes. Continue drilling down (Ctrl + double-click) the red boxes until they don't open anymore, which means you have reached the missing component. What component(s) are missing at the lowest level?

Note: After drilling down, you can go back to a higher level by pressing Backspace.

Post subject: thanks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:03 pm 
Surroundaholic

gracias la verdad no soy bueno usando estas cosas del internet...

Post subject: thanks2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:07 pm 
Surroundaholic

ya puse otro topic lo siento, je je,

tengo
plogue bidule 0.9688 ( x86-32 spam )
Windows XP professional SP3

estube usando V.I, me parece bueno, pero si hay alguna opcion mejor es aceptada y sobre todo free, este metodo por lo que estube leyendo se ve muy bueno e interesante..se le agradece a todas las personas que han colaborado para ello..

es la misma pantalla del amigo sutku ( algo asi )

muchas gracias, deje mi correo por si me hace falta algun plugin o "cosa", baje el rar del pack del SPEC, e instale todo como dice...
pero nada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:11 pm 
SBU Wiki Team

Choquito,

Could you please send us, as Fan51 asked, a snapshot of what is in your C:\Program Files\Plogue\Bidule\plugins folder?

(Si nos puedes mandar un imagen del folder C:\Program Files\Plogue\Bidule\plugins, podemos tener mas informaction sobre la instalacion del programa.)

While VI is a simple method to start with, you are going to find much better results with SPEC. We'll get you through it.

Post subject: OK CHEKING
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm 
Surroundaholic

My friend Fan51, this is the red box contains:

LatencyTestTrigger1_0
LatencyTestMonitor1_0
SPEC SLICE
SPEC CC
ArcTan 4.4

all PANNER

sorry my english
I dont know someone plugin not load correctly in my plogue. but I try to follow are step or your guide

todos los de alli arriba estan en rojo. no se si me falta algun plugins, o no he cargado algo correctamente..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm 
SBU Wiki Team

Choquito,

My guess is that you did not copy the four .dll files from the "plugins" folder of the SPEC 4.0 package into your C:\Program Files\Plogue\Bidule\plugins folder. This is the same folder where you saved the Live PC .dll earlier in the installation process. This is NOT the same folder where you put other VST plugins. It would help to confirm my guess if you provided a list of the files currently in your C:\Program Files\Plogue\Bidule\plugins folder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm 
Surround Addict

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 am 
Surround Addict

The guide ss are not similar to what we are getting hmm waiting for ur reply