[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SurroundByUs.com • View topic - AudioMuxer (Discussion)

SurroundByUs.com

A Stereo-to-Surround Community
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 am
  • No posting regarding file sharing of copyrighted material is allowed
  • AudioMuxer is here
  • Spec, SpecScript and SpecWeb are here

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

The tools and techniques described and provided on this forum are intended for use on material owned by users and for their personal use as covered by "fair use" and other applicable copyright laws. The owners and moderators of this forum do not suggest or condone any violation of copyright or other applicable laws. Any use of these methods outside this forum in a manner which violates "fair use" or copyright is done so at the individual's own peril and is not the responsibility of surroundbyus.com.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:06 am 
SBU Wiki Team

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:28 pm 
Surround Junkie

Hi Pl4yitLOUD,

I only dont like the size of the window.. :S I prefer the smaller one before :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:10 am 
SBU Wiki Team

I know. The font spacing of the default user-interface font of Windows is much bigger now compared to the old default XP font, and that makes the size of the windows much bigger. Should make it more readable, though. It was a bit of trial and error, but ultimately I did settle for 8.25pt. Let's see how it goes, otherwise I will revisit it again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:51 pm 
Surround Enthusiast

I'm not using W10 yet, but I like the larger window. I wondered why it didn't install over my previous version and then realized it named its folder AudioMuxer Test.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:58 am 
SBU Wiki Team

Just for my information, the new release was correctly found in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioMuxer" directory, but you also had (for some reason) under the programs folder a "AudioMuxer Test" folder which contained a previous version?
Or is it the other way around, because that would be problematic :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:46 pm 
Surround Enthusiast

.9.5.7 did install in my AudioMuxer Test folder where I had a unique test version of AU and it replaced that version. When I figured that out I created an "AudioMuxer 957" folder in the Program Files folder list and moved it there. I have both 956 and 957 installed in separate folders for the time being.

(Note: None of my program folder have (x86) as part of their name.) I think I know why this happened and will PM you as this does not apply to other users and I don't want to confuse anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:23 am 
SBU Wiki Team

Thanks for the info.
Feel free to PM me should you still have a question/concern ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 am 
Surround Fan

Newbie to forum after recommendation by poster on Computer Audiophile. My apologies is my inquiry has been discussed previously.

Still working my way thru the AudioMuxer user manual per your recommendation ;) but first issue is the "AviSynth 2.5" installation.

I do not have AviSynth 2.5 on my PC based on system search. Hopefully this is freeware also?!

Sourceforge site indicates that latest version is 2.6:

Download AviSynth_260.exe (6.5 MB)

Home / AviSynth 2.5 / AviSynth 2.5.8
Name Modified Size Downloads / Week Status
Parent folder

Totals: 6 Items 6.5 MB 613
DirectShowSource_2588.zip
2010-01-27 40.5 kB 51 i
DirectShowSource_2588.txt
2010-01-27 685 Bytes 4 i
DirectShowSource_2587.txt
2009-04-25 406 Bytes 2 i
DirectShowSource_2587.zip
2009-04-25 40.1 kB 6 i
Avisynth_258.exe
2008-12-30 4.2 MB 536 i
Avisynth_258_src.zip
2008-12-30 2.2 MB 14 i

Since AudioMuxer uses this software, where should AviSynth be downloaded to so AudioMuxer can find it?

Should latest version be downloaded or previous version? IF previous, what file(s) from the list should be downloaded?

Is there a way to PayPal a donation to you for your efforts?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:41 am 
Surround Fan

Follow-up after reading thru User Guide...

I am interested in taking 24/96 FLAC music files and burning them without reformatting to an audio-only DVD (A or V) for playback on a Universal and/or DVD player.

Did not see anything in Guide about burning a DVD from the imported files and, potentially, album artwork.

Is there a simplified set of instructions for authoring a DVD?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:21 pm 
SBU Wiki Team

Are you OK with 96/24 dts or do you want MLP?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 54  Next